The Arab Organization for Quality Assurance in Education announces that it is developing the official website for the Arab Journal of Quality in Education, and it will be announced soon by May 2021, so that the site becomes more modern and keeps up with all developments in the educational area.
The Arab Organization for Quality Assurance in Education "AROQA" published the VOL 8, NO 1, of the Arab Journal of Quality in Education .
The publication included a group of valuable research, including:
1. The use of artificial intelligence strategy in managing self-learning processes among graduate students in Jordanian universities.
2. The degree to which students of the College of Science at Al al-Bayt University use social networks in the educational process.
3. Not by choice- Distance education during the Covid-19 crisis
It is noteworthy that the issue summaries are posted on the journal's website ajqe.aroqa.org
The AJQE launched the call for scientific papers in preparation for the VOL 8, NO 2, with topics and themes related to the following:
1. Innovation and leadership
2. Artificial intelligence
3. Technology and digital cognitive learning
4. Information and communication technology in the application of quality in education
5. E-learning to achieve quality
6. Frameworks for quality assurance systems in education
7. Internal audit and quality control
The editorial board receives research from experts in educational institutions around the world via the following email: email@example.com
Taking into consideration citing the researches of the Arab Journal for Quality Education AJQE, in the new research https://ajqe.aroqa.org/
Also, one of the requirements for publishing in the journal is the reference citation (documenting sources and references) in accordance with the rules.
All research is subject to a rigorous evaluation process by the referees, who are Arab and international personalities who are well known in the fields of education, where the research that gets the highest evaluation is accepted.
Perhaps one of the main objectives of the journal is to answer many questions related to education services, and to put the results and recommendations of research in the hands of decision-makers for the education sector, and research centers to benefit from and build on them, in addition to enhancing knowledge in the field of education quality and accreditation in Arab countries.
It is noteworthy that the Arab Journal of Education Quality, which is a peer-reviewed journal under the supervision of an editorial board headed by His Excellency Dr. Talal Abu-Ghazaleh, Chairman of the Organization and a group of referees and residents from the Arab countries and the world, all of whom are experts and specialists in quality at all levels of education, and the journal has been issued two issues every year since 2014, It aims to:
• Providing a platform for researchers and policy-makers in the Arab region and the world to discuss developments and issues related to enhancing the quality of education, answering many questions related to education services.
• Putting the results and recommendations of research into the hands of education decision makers and research centers to benefit from and build on them.
Enhancing knowledge in the field of education quality and accreditation in the Arab countries.