AROQA will hold the fifth Annual Conference on implementing quality systems using innovative technological methods, in Tunis - Tunisia, on 13th December 2013, in cooperation with the Association of Arab Universities (AArU).
To promote quality in education through a forum bringing together academics, policy leaders, representatives of quality assurance and accreditation agencies and quality experts to discuss implementing quality systems using innovative technological methods and develop educational models and successful accreditation systems to ensure quality of education. The theme of the conference will focus on developing new quality models, accreditation systems, and capacity building.
Topics of interest
- Systems of quality assurance and accreditation in the educational institutions
- Quality management models in higher education
- Standards and guidelines for quality assurance and accreditation in education
- Quality management systems and uses of ICT tools
- QA and accreditation procedures, the programs in the Arab region and linking them to national and international quality and accreditation systems.
- Challenges and opportunities of quality assurances systems
** الأبحاث المميزة سيتم نشرها في إصدار خاص من IGI- Global Publications
Paper contributions are accepted in Arabic or English. Full-Paper propositions must be submitted in the form of eight to 10 pages, with no more than 8000 words and include the following:
- Abstracts should contain a title and plan of the article, and around 500 words and 7 keywords referring to the central themes and concepts developed in the article.
- Author presentation: surname, name, institution, full address, telephone number, fax, electronic mail and brief biography.
After submission all contributions will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee to evaluate the pertinence of each submitted paper and the authors will be informed whether their contribution has been selected for presentation at the conference.
**Selected papers will be published in special issue of IGI-Global publications.
October 20, 2013 Submission deadline
November 10 , 2013 Notification of acceptance
December 1, 2013 Camera ready due
December 13, 2013 Conference
- AROQA Members 75 EURO
- AROQA non-members 150 EURO
Conference Details: http://www.aroqa.org/en/component/content/article/335-about.html