Amman - The Arab Organization for Quality Assurance in Education (AROQA) announces the training program "Reviewwer of Quality Assurance in Education" in its eighth edition from 12 to 16 July 2020.
On this program, the overall goal of it is to prepare and qualify the participant to be able to assess the quality of work and outputs of educational institutions so that at the end of the course the trainee will be able to:
1. Understand the evaluation process and stages and gain evaluator skills "professionally and personally" and write reports.
2. Acquire field visit skills.
3. Practical application of how to use the data collection tools model in preparation for the field visit "Evaluating a hypothetical report for the self-evaluation of an educational institution".
4. Learn about international and Arab standards for accreditation: "How does the reviewer deal with the standards, including the standards of the Arab Organization for Quality Assurance in Education - AROQA?"
5. Implementing class visits through a virtual application workshop.
6. Learn about the areas of work of the Quality Officer in the educational institution and a virtual workshop to apply and install all the practical skills and the needs of the participants that need more installation and offer additional training.
The program targets the following categories:
1. Those with university qualifications and majors that are related to education or quality.
2. Those with other qualifications if they have quality courses.
3. Interested people with experience in education in schools, universities, school administration or quality (not less than 3 years)
To register, the participant registers and submits the application for participation via email: firstname.lastname@example.org / CC: email@example.com
Confirm the registration by calling one of the following numbers: